- 4th Peptide Drug Design & Delivery Summit - Curtis & Coulter!
- Recurrence and Topology.
- Peptide to Drug Development - Peptides, Peptide Synthesis, Peptide Library, Custom Peptides?
- Drug discovery and peptide design - Institute for Molecular Bioscience - University of Queensland?
- In Silico Discovery and Development of Constrained Peptides.
- My Garden, the City and Me: Rooftop Adventures in the Wilds of London?
Peptides as Drugs: Discovery and Development. Selected type: E-Book.
Added to Your Shopping Cart. View on Wiley Online Library.
This is a dummy description. By covering the full spectrum of topics relevant to peptidic drugs, this timely handbook serves as an introductory reference for both drug developers and biomedical researchers interested in pharmaceutically active peptides, presenting both the advantages and challenges associated with this molecular class.
The first part discusses current approaches to developing pharmaceutically active peptides, including case studies of the use of peptidic drugs in cancer and AIDS therapy. A 9aa peptide was identified with similar potency to an approved product.
- Connect with Us!
- Current challenges in peptide-based drug discovery!
- White Paper - A Holistic Approach to the Peptide Workflow!
- Rights and permissions.
- Create Your Own Religion: A How-To Book without Instructions!
- Formulas and Calculations for Drilling, Production, and Workover, Fourth Edition: All the Formulas You Need to Solve Drilling and Production Problems?
- Future directions for peptide therapeutics development - Drug Discovery Today.
- Venoms, ancestral therapies.
- Blueprint Reading: Construction Drawings for the Building Trade?
- You are here:!
This paper describes probing of cell surface targets using the Orbit method. Different T-cell populations were screened for binding to T-cell receptors and peptides with appropriate structures for each T-cell population were identified. Read more.
August 30, Oxford, UK: Orbit Discovery, an Oxford, UK-based biotech company developing an industry-leading peptide discovery platform, are pleased to announce that Dr Mario Polywka has joined their board as a non-executive director.