NL EN. More from Geoff Reiss.
Programme Management Demystified : Managing Multiple Projects Successfully | eBay
More about Project management. Vlerick Business School Open print view. Reep 1 Gent View on Google Maps library vlerick. Mon 23 Sep ? Tue 24 Sep ? Wed 25 Sep ? Thu 26 Sep ?
Ebook Programme Management Demystified: Managing Multiple Projects Successfully 1996
Fri 27 Sep ? New other : lowest price. All listings for this product Buy it now Buy it now.
- Pluripotent Stem Cells (Stem Cells - Laboratory and Clinical Research)!
- Portfolio and Programme Management Demystified.
- The Making of a Cook!
- The Wireless Data Handbook.
- Getting Started in Asset Allocation (Getting Started In.....).
- Portfolio and Programme Management Demystified: Managing Multiple Projects Successfully?
- The American Diabetes Association Guide to Herbs and Nutritional Supplements: What You Need to Know from Aloe to Zinc.
Pre-owned Pre-owned. See all People who bought this also bought. About this product Product Information This book presents the techniques of multi-project management in a lively, approachable manner.
- Portfolio and Programme Management Demystified von Paul Rayner - eBook | Thalia.
- Twentieth-century Space And Astronomy: A History of Notable Research And Discovery (Twentieth-Century Science)!
- The Next Wave in Computing, Optimization, and Decision Technologies: 29 (Operations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series).
- Can Tocqueville Karaoke?: Global Contrasts of Citizen Participation, the Arts and Development!
- Computer Vision – ACCV 2012: 11th Asian Conference on Computer Vision, Daejeon, Korea, November 5-9, 2012, Revised Selected Papers, Part III;
- Portfolio and Programme Management Demystified: Managing Multiple Projects Successfully.
It covers budgets, cost control, planning problems and matrix management formulae. Additional Product Features Author s. Show more Show less. No ratings or reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.
Programme Management Demystified: Managing Multiple Projects Successfully
Best-selling in Non Fiction See all. It is written for managers in both the public and private sectors.
This new edition includes half a dozen short case studies from Belgium's Fortis Bank, a software company, local government, and central government , along with more on cross-functional management. Together with Project Management Demystified, also from Routledge third edition, , it provides the tools to manage your projects, your programmes and your portfolio to a very high level. He has extensive experience in the construction industry and has grown into the project management specialism over a varied career. Paul Rayner After an early career with IBM in Australia Paul Rayner began a lifelong interest in the best ways of managing large scale corporate projects.
See a Problem?
He worked extraordinarily hard to improve approaches to portfolio and programme management, cheerfully giving his time to speak at events throughout the world. He was also a committed family man who took great pride in supporting the achievements of his three children.
When he knew he was dying of cancer, he was determined to finish Portfolio and Programme Management Demystified, which he wanted to dedicate to them. He died, aged 64, in August Donnie MacNicol Utilising his extensive PM experience across multiple industries Donnie leads consultancy, training, facilitation and mentoring assignments for global companies and government departments in developing project and programme leadership.
Permanent Record. Diercke Weltatlas. Die Welt in allen Farben. Rund um tolino.